Day 14: At least it's done

Regarding today, I'm choosing to invoke that old rule about not having anything nice to say and ergo, keeping my trap shut about this joy of a Thursday. I did however have my good friends from Kamp Photography in the morning though, so I'll let you enjoy the pictures from before the day went to hell in some form of arm based carrying device.


Winnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, EngagementWinnipeg, Wedding, Kamp, Weddings, Engagement

2 comments:

bigredswildpitch August 20, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Nice pix ,keep on RED

Anonymous August 20, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Hey not sure how this works ... just thinking you are in Kenora .... so you will be in Dryden soon ... My Auntie has my Dad asking me .... as we want to support you on your way .... any idea when you might reach Dryden....
wishing you the best on your travel'''
Julie Haw ( Greaves )

Post a Comment